Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...somebody save me....


Hey everyone, how ya doin? I am good...i am going to a world junior hockey game tomorrow in Buffalo NY! I can't wait, i love hockey esp live!!

Anyway on to my card...I pulled out another card kit (do you believe me when i say the box is still full?? lol). This one is so not my style but i thought i would give it a try anway! I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out.

My paper is PTI white, the red came from my stash and the dsp was in the kit.

I used a lot of embellishments for this card. I just felt like it was too blank. So i pulled out some prima flowers and layered them with some pearls in the middle.



The ribbon came in the kit, i layered it on that red stuff that also came in the kit! The swirls are a SU thing. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

HUGS:)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun day tomorrow - fabulous card - your colouring looks great - take care Karen SBS25 xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs