Sunday, December 12, 2010

...i want to break free...


Its Sunday:) That means its time for another Corrosive Challenge:)

This week we have a simple sketch! Since i am done my Xmas cards for the year i thought i would work on some bday cards! I need these for work.

I pulled out a Magnolia card kit and went to town. I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out and placed her on the ribbon stamp that came in the kit.

My papers are PTI white, bashful blue, certainly celery and the dsp came in the kit.


I punched out a piece of the dsp with a circle nestie and placed the doolie on it. I then put the images on that.

I punched out some SU swirls with certainly celery and put some pearls on them. The ribbon came in the kit and i found the primas in my collection of flowers!

I finished off the card with A little birthday cheer sentiment stamped out with a SU punch.

Head on over to the blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)

HUGS!

1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs