Sunday, December 26, 2010

...hell is living without you....


Its Boxing Day:) I hope you are out shopping, I am not...i hate shopping i don't care what the deals are like! lol So i am home crafting:) Lets see how many people are home with me!! ha ha

Today's challenge at the Corrosive Challenge is Bling it on! So make a card with Bling, not a problem for me! ha ha

For my card i used this cute image from the Doodle Pantry, and yes this card is for next Christmas (i know, way ahead of the game!! lol) I coloured the sheep with copics and used some liquid applicate for the fur. I then cut him out with a nestie.



My papers are PTI white, red from my stash and SU dsp. The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes and was punched out with a word window punch. I found the ric rac in my stash and used some bella baubles as well. The snowflake is a martha stewart punch.

I guess thats it:) I hope Santa was good to you and that you and your family had a great day yesterday!!

HUGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs