Thursday, November 25, 2010

...oh mama i'm in fear of my life from the long arm of the law....



Hey everyone, how goes it? Things are good here! Tonight i am headed out to TO to hang out with some stamping friends:) I can't wait!

For my card today i thought i would change it up from the Christmas cards! I pulled out a Magnolia kit that i had coloured already (i have a few of these now! woo hoo). I coloured Tilda with copics and a spica glitter pen. I cut her out with a nestie.

My paper is PTI white, real red, baja breeze and the dsp was in the kit.





The bling is from my stash and the flowers were in the kit. Oh and i used a sizzix folder for the flowers on the baja paper.

The sentiment is from SU teeny tiny wishes and it was punched out with a SU punch.

I am entering this card in the following challenges

Stamp Something-Thanks
Magnolia Down Under-sketch
Flutterby Wed-thanks
magnolia-licous-inspired by a photo
A spoonful of sugar-anything goes

HUGS!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs