Saturday, November 27, 2010

...busy bee watch the world go by....


How's everyone today? I hope you are having a good weekend:)

For my card today i thought i would make some Abby cards for my family for Christmas! :)

So i pulled out my Cowtown stamps and went to to it. I made 2 of these. Isn't it the cutest image ever??? :) I coloured Abby with copics and used a spica glitter pen on the hollies. I then cut it out with a nestie.

My papers are PTI white, real red and SU dsp. The ribbon is also from SU and i used my bow easy for the pretty bow:)



I stapled the ends, it was for the crazy challenge blog, i haven't used staples on a card in years! It looks good though because the staples are green:)

I finished off the card with some bling from my stash:) Oh and the sentiment on the inside says...

"Thats not a yule log, its my dachshund!" ha ha too cute!!

Ok i am off only 2 more days off free coffee, wish me luck!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card and I love the sentiment on the inside...too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card, Janet ! I like the DP and the big bow. Cute image too !!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs