Sunday, October 31, 2010

...i'm not the one whos so far away...


Its another Corrosive Challenge today! Its a good one!! All you have to do a CASE one of the Corrosive DT members! :)

For my card i cased Chris . I love how she did the sheep! So i did it the same way:) This is an image from Robyn's Fetish our sponsor for the month.

My papers are PTI cream, certainly celery and the dsp is from my stash.

I coloured the sheep with copics and used some liquid applicate to make him sheepish ;)






I cut him out with nesties and finished the card with a hand written sentiment and some bling and ribbon from my stash:)

I am also entering this card in the following challenges!!
Mercy's Sketch Challenge
The Crazy Challenge (shapes)
Cards for Men (anything goes)
City Crafter (fall colours)

Be sure to go to the Corrosive Challenge blog and play along with us:)

HUGS:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs