Friday, October 1, 2010

...burning bridges falling down...


Over on karen's blog instead of a new sketch the challenge was to use one of her old sketches. I picked this one because it was simple and i wanted to make some simple Christmas cards. I counted my box and realized i don't have enough and better get moving!!

I already had these riley's coloured so all i had to do was cut them out:) He is coloured with copics and cut out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, kiwi kiss (ran through a cuttlebug folder), and the dsp are some scraps from my stash.







I finished off the card with some of bella's frosted bon bons and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU:)

How are you doing with your Christmas cards???

HUGS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs