Tuesday, September 14, 2010

...stained glass cross staring down on me...

Its a day off and time to get crafty!! After i make a few cards i get going learning some 80's song on bass! :)

For my card i started with a card kit...then i realized i hated the paper in it so i changed the paper. I bought this paper at a LSS a few months ago, I love the spider web and the dots on the other side!

My paper is Pti white, basic black, rich razzleberry and the dsp is by best of california. Never heard of it! lol







The image was hard to colour because whoever put the kit together used not copic friendly paper:( But i did it...made it look the best i could. I used a spica glitter pen for the lining of the cape and bow tie.

The bling and house came from the card kit and i distressed the edges of the image.

The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU:) (can you tell i love this set! lol)

Well i hope you have a great day!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs