Monday, July 19, 2010

STAMPS FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!! I am clearing out some of my Stampin' Up! stuff so i thought i would post here and see if anyone wanted it.

Here is what i have... All are gently used unless noted!

Short Order Alphabet $10
Everyday Flexible Phrases $10
Best wishes and more $5
Punch Pals $10
Just Buzzin By $5
Taffy Alphabet $7
Polka Dot Punches $5
Baroque motifs $5
Extreme Elements $10 (brand new)
Priceless $5
Owl Together $5
Itty Bitty Backgrounds $3

Starring you $5
Contempo alphabet $5
big deal alphabet (i think that is what its called) $7
game night $5


build a brad $5 (unopened)
beads...those microbead SU things $2 each (there is 4, pink, green)
A paper trimmer, its a fiskars $5
Hodgepodge hardware Styled Silver hardly used $8
Pretties Kit $8 hardly used

I accept paypal or cash. I ship from Canada so please be kind, Canada post is expensive. I will get an exact shipping cost when you tell me what you want.

Please email me janetrossi@yahoo.ca with any questions or to order!

Orange means held!
Red means sold!

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs