Friday, July 9, 2010

...fueled for my engine, then i'm gone...


Wow who am i eh?? lol I know its been way too long since i have posted...i have good excuses though...the biggest one is the weather! Its way too nice out to be stamping, but since tonight is a crappy night i managed to get something done. My next excuse is its summer and there is way too much to do, concerts, beer, road trips, friends, swimming, camping...etc...

Anyway i managed to make a christmas card:) Its Riley the moose and it turned it into a Christmas Riley:) I coloured him with copics and cut him out with a nestie.

My paper is PTI white, the red cardstock is just from my stash and the dsp is from my stash but i think its from Magnolia.

I used some ribbon from my stash and some bling from my stash and finished off the card with a sentiment from Teeny Tiny wishes.

Hope you all have a super weekend!! :)

hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs