Friday, April 23, 2010

....i'll never let you go...


Wow i came home from work and wanted to make a card...that is odd but anyway here is my card:)

I love Hanglar and Stanglar stamps, i wish i had some but they don't sell them over here:( But my friend Chris was kind enough to send me some! :) They are so much fun to colour!

I coloured her with copics and cut her out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, baja breeze and the dsp came from a card kit i had. I love this paper and want to know where i can get it! I haven't gotten it in a couple kits now!

I decided to use my swirl punchy thing (really not sure of the name but it comes from SU) with some bling on it. I also used bling in the corners as well (i think i bought this in Boston when i went to visit Karen!).I found some flowers in my stash that matched and the dew drops came from the kit.

I finished off the card with some SU baja breeze ribbon and the sentiment is from Crazy for Cupcakes by SU:)

Hope you had a great friday! :)

HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card I like the simple version above too

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs