Sunday, March 7, 2010

....world painted blood...


Today is another week at the Corrosive Challenge Blog! Its also a new/old DT. I decided to bring back one person from each DT back and make a permanent DT. We will have one guest designer a month starting in June.

Our challenge this week is this lovely sketch by Chris. It was a fun one:)

I pulled out a Magnolia card kit i had already coloured. I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out. I then sat her on a nestie.

My paper is Pumpkin Pie, PTI white and the dsp was from the kit.

All of the embellishments are from the kit too.




Be sure to check out what our new DT has come up with:)

HUGS



3 comments:

  1. Very cute card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. I love the colors and the layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there my favorite crazy lady!! Loving your card, cute Magnolia. I haven't been in any challenges lately, but starting to get my creative juices flowing!! Hugs to you, Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs