Sunday, February 7, 2010

...let it snow...


Todays Challenge on the Corrosive Challenge Blog is a sketch.

I decided to use a card kit and a picked a Christmas one. Its my first Christmas card for the year. I have lots of catching up to do!! lol At least i have lots of card kits!!

I coloured the ornaments with copics and cut them out with a nestie.

My paper is from the card kit and i love it:) I love these 2 colours together.

I then punched out some snowflakes with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch and used some bling i had in my stash.

Be sure to head over to the Corrosive Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the DT is up to and what the prize is for FEB!!!

HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used Janet! Looks like a Valentine's Day card to me :)

    Just needed to let you know that my e-mails to you keep bouncing back...I DID send my card on time and I DID get your e-mail the other day but I don't think my response went through. I will try sending from a different account next time if it happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! One down, how many to go??? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute. I'm gettin drunk all nigh. I'm getting drunk all day.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs