Thursday, January 28, 2010

...we care a lot....


MMMMMMMM doesn't this image remind you of summer??? Makes me want a float! This image is from Lindsays Stamp Stuff:)

I coloured the float with copics and used some Liquid Applicate to the top. I also used a few layers of the glaze pen for the cherry! I cut it out with a nestie.

My paper is PTI white, real red and the dsp is pink flamingo by SU.

The sentiment is also from SU and the bling is from my stash:)

Be sure to head over to the Lindsays Stamp and Stuff store to see whats new this week!!

HUGS!

13 comments:

  1. Love this card! I love how you did the icecream! It looks so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, thanks for using my sketch Janet! I love the yummy and foamy shake too! Great DP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY, Janet! i love the PP, and the simple sentiment - that liquid applique is the PERFECT touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!! Actually all that pink is making me want a strawberry daquiri..lol..oh poo it's only 10:00am!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum yum yum - is wanting a milkshake for breakfast a bad thing!?!?!? Super cute card Janet. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another yummy card! Love the whipped cream in the float and the papers are so pretty. thanks for the reminder of summer...(smile)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks delicious! Shame on you! you're causing me to have more pregnancy cravings! now i want a strawberry soda!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta get me some liquid applique! looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on this card, love the pink and red!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the liquid applique with this image and it's really cute in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh finally home from work waiting for dinner to cook :-) and am making my rounds! Oh man that looks so real, I absolutely love it! I love the rhinestones in the corners, such a nice, elegant touch! I've got to try this Liquid Applicate!!!

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs