Sunday, January 10, 2010

...if you're searching for a silent sky, you won't find it here....


Its Corrosive Challenge day:) I pulled out another card kit for this one:) The challenge is distressing! I distressed around the edges.

My paper is PTI white, chocolate chip and the dsp from the kit.

I then used some SU chocolate chip ribbon (the ribbon in the kit didn't match too well! lol)

I coloured Riley (or is it sophie, i can never tell!) with copics and then just cut it out.

I found some primas in my stash that matched pretty good and used some bella dots for the center of the flowers.

I finished off the card with a sentiment from A Little Birthday Cheer from SU!

Be sure to head over to the Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the team is up to:)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. This is darling. Your papers and flowers are so pretty. Great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I cut the dragons head off and put away my gun
    So let it be
    I'm dying prematurely, I'm wasting my life for sure. Not really but you know what I mean :-)

    Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs