Sunday, December 27, 2009

...won't you be my neighbour....


Its another Corrosive Challenge Day! Todays challenge is New Years Resolutions! Mine is to cook more, i love to cook but never do!

For my card i used another card kit. This had baking Tilda in it so i thought it was perfect for my resolution!







My paper is PTI cream, bravo burgandy and the dsp is from the kit.

I coloured Tilda with copics and then cut her out.

I put some dew drops on the nestie and added the brad that came in the kit.

I finished off the card with some prima flowers and some petaloo flowers on top.

Be sure to head on over to the challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has as a resolution!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. This is sweet Janet! I love cooking too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have the opposite problem. I hate to cook and I always do :-( Love the background with the words on this. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs