Tuesday, December 15, 2009

...tell me honestly, do you love me....


Happy Tuesday everyone:) I am working hard at getting my Christmas presents made!! I am also working at cleaning out all this stuff i have! So i thought i would make all my friends picture frames for Christmas! I hope they don't read my blog! ha ha

This frame was pretty easy! I used paper from my Spring Glitter Stack by DCWV. I thought this was perfect for a picture of Crystal and her bf. I still need to get the pictures printed out!! ha ha

I then used some SU ribbon, certainly celery, rose red, and pretty in pink. I also used those colour papers for the hearts along the bottom

I finished the frame with a banner with their names on it. After i took the pic i added a few more hearts on the banner...looks cute:)

Hope you have a wonderful day!! :)

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. OMgoodness you are just rockin these frames. Someone got her groove on.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs