Thursday, December 10, 2009

...she wore a raspberry berret....


Its Lindsay day!! I love this snow people she made so i had to use the girl this week:)

I coloured her with copics...i still don't get this white shading thing...i will keep trying!! Then i cut her out with nesties.

My paper is PTI white, pink pirouette and the dsp is from my scraps.

I used my SU eyelet border punch for the side and some SU ric rac.

I finished off the card with some bling.


Be sure to check out Lindsay's Store! She is having a sale!! Buy 2 sets get a stamp free!! Go check it out!!

HUGS!!

14 comments:

  1. This is SO sweet! Love her pink berret!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty card!! I love the papers you chose and the pink on there is so fresh & pretty
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Raspberry Beret! Very clever. I like the papers you used too. It's perfect for a bright snowy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! The shading is hard for me sometimes too. Just keep practicing, and maybe google for a video tutorial on it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Janet! I love how you used Mercy's sketch for inspiration and she looks lovely in her pretty raspberry beret!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oohh lala, lol.... reminds me of a French snowman :-). Absolutely adorable and I love your background paper! Too cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks very cute! I love the doily looking border behind her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! The snow lady looks smashing in pink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sooo cute, Janet! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'm signing that song..raspberry beret...LOL!
    Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so pretty in pink! Really like how the ric rac mimics the blue snow under the snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful colors and the BG paper is so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs