Friday, December 4, 2009

...a new level of confidence and power...


Happy Friday!! WOO HOO for once i get to say that!! I have the weekend off!! I am going to a Dimebag Darrell (pantera) tribute concert tonight! I can't wait to see some old friends i haven't seen in so long!!

Ok so onto my Humble Pie Challenge card! I had fun with this little snowman! I am still not sure how to colour white stuff...i need some practise still i think.

Anyway my base is PTI white with a piece of real red. The paper is from my scrap pile.

I then cut out a piece of real red cardstock with a nestie and cut out mr. snowman and placed him on top!

I finished off the card with some bling from my stash and ribbon as well. Oh and i used my glaze pen on the shovel:)

Oh and the Challenge is to case something from Kim's blog!! She has some very nice cards on there:)

Happy stamping:)
hugs

6 comments:

  1. What a great snowman! I love all the DP you used too! Thanks as always for using my sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's cute; I need his shovel this weekend! Winters here in a big way
    Enjoy the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I think you did a fine job with the white stuff. Have a good time tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this stamp ... it has become one of my favourites ... great choice of colours ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a silly snowman. Made me smile. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs