Tuesday, November 24, 2009

...won't you be my shining star...


Its Tuesday!! I am ahead of the game a bit this week! Makes me feel so much better!!

For todays card i used another Christmas card kit i had in my stash. This was hard for me because these to me aren't Christmas colours!! lol But i think i made it work!

I coloured the house mouse with copics and cut him out with a nestie


My card base is PTI white with Really Rust and the dsp from the kit.

I then used the brad from the kit and slid the ribbon through and wrapped it around the card. I then added the swirls that came in the kit.

I finished off the card with the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (i love that set!!).

Pretty easy card again!! Most of my cards will be easy as i am pressed for time lately:(

HUGS!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet! You did a wonderful job with this non-traditional Christmas kit. I love the slide on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you kidding, this card is perfect for Christmas. Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Christmas colours but it works though. I love the image and the Christmas tree, and that gives the theme well enough.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs