Friday, November 13, 2009

...there's 13 angels standing over me....


Today over on the Humble Pie Challenge blog its a lovely sketch! I had to flip the sketch to make it work for me.

I used this lovely sentiment from a set of sentiments at Humble Pie. Since i have been sick i didn't feel like colouring much.

My dsp is from SU, but i don't know the name and i can't find my catalogue (i think my sister threw it out! bah). I am sure someone knows it:)


I finished off the card with some Martha Stewart snowflakes, i doubled them up and added some pearls in the center from my stash.

Be sure to head over to the Humble Pie Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team has been up to!!

HUGS

7 comments:

  1. Love this card. The DSP is called Holiday Lounge from SU. Love the snowflakes and pears. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet!! Very cute card. I like the snowflakes in the corner. Great colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love the color choice and the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby card Janet! I loved your take on the sketch. Your dp is fab and I so adore your snowflakes!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love the blue and silver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and so perfect for the holidays. Great detail with the pearl centres for the snowflakes. Hugs, Marai

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs