Sunday, November 15, 2009

...i don't know what to do, but i'm never giving up on you...


Happy Sunday everyone:) Today's challenge over on the Corrosive Challenge Blog is embossing. It can be heat or dry.

I picked dry because it was easier and i am pressed for time! lol

This is a card kit i got in a swap. I coloured the snowmen with copics and used some stickles for the snow. I then cut them out with a nestie.

This is also a sketch challenge on SCS but i didn't save it i guess! Oops!

I used my cuttlebug folder with the diamonds (sorry don't know the name) on a piece of real red paper. The dsp is from the kit and so are the ribbon and brads!

Pretty easy card! I have sooooo many Christmas card kits so you will be seeing a lot of them in the future! I want to use them before Christmas!!

Have a great sunday!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. I have been eyeing this cuttlebug folder since it came out...I love how you turned it on the side. Glad to see Flakey Friends as well1

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Janet!!! This is still one of my fave snowman groups and you did a fab job colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs