Tuesday, November 17, 2009

...99 red balloons go by...


Happy Tuesday! I decided to play in the Bellarrific Challenge this week. The Challenge is anything bella!

This is a card kit i had and she was already coloured so it really made my job a lot easier!! lol

I coloured Bella with copics and then just cut her out.

My paper is PTI white, Brocade Blue and Melon Mambo Dsp.

I layered some Brocade Blue ribbon with some Melon Mambo ribbon.

The sentiment is Teeny Tiny Wishes and i finished off the card with some clear dew drops that came in the kit:)


Hope you have a fantastic day!! :)

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite Bellas and you did a FABULOUS job colouring her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love this color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love this card, very happy colours and great image

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs