Wednesday, October 14, 2009

...you're gonna taste like apple pie....



I dunno if anyone remembers that song by a band called White Trash! lol I loved that song!!

Well i have some exciting news!! I am a new baker on the Humble Pie DT!! i am ubber excited, their stamps are so cute!!

Anyway! This card is for 2 challenges! The first is the Sketch, and the second is for Humble Pie..buttons and bling! Well i couldn't fit any buttons on here but i do have the bling part down:)

This image is from Humble Pie stamps, i think its so cute! It reminds me of this kids i work with that are dating! I think i am going to give them this card.






Anyway...i coloured the image with copics and cut it out with a nestie. I should have sized it a bit smaller so it would have fit in an oval! Oh well live and learn. I then coloured around the edges with a copic marker because a mat would be too big.

My card base is PTI white, with not quite navy and some basic grey lemonade dsp. I used my heart cuttlebug folder for the background.

I finished off the card with some melon mambo ribbon with a heart charm in the middle and some bling in the corner! I also used my pink spica glitter pen for the heart and her headband.

Be sure to check out the Humble Pie Challenge!!

HUGS!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Janet!!!! Love the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Janet! I really like the layout on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. YOu did a fantastic job on your image and the design. Love the bling!!!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and welcome to the Bakers!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is insanely cute! Congrats on the DT! How in the hell are you going to keep up with all that you do? You ar amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so great to have you in the kitchen with us, girlie! your paper is YUMMY! the card turned out super cute, even if it's missing a button! ;)

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs