Sunday, October 25, 2009

...girls, girls, girls....


Happy Sunday everyone!! :) Todays challenge over on the corrosive challenge blog is to make a shaped card, circle, star, heart etc...something different!

I thought this was going to be a tough challenge but i remembered i had these purse bases so it made it pretty easy:)

This card was so easy! I knew i wanted to use my card kit from Taylored Expressions because i knew the paper would match the purse.

So all i did was use a piece of paper, glued it down and cut around. I then tied ribbon from the kit and tied another bow and attached a button (thanks Joanne!!). I think my bows are getting better.

I then coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out and put her on the ribbon with some white dots from the kit.

There you have it, super easy card that looks hard! lol Check out the Challenge blog for more entries!!

HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. This is TOTALLY adorable Janet!!! Love how you have the image sitting on the ribbon...CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! I love the colors and the way you have Tilda sitting on the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable purse card, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable purse card Janet! I just love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. og my goodness this is fabulous....so sweet! Have a wonderful week.
    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet this is FANTASTIC I love how she is sitting & the purse is cute, cute, cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the way Tilda's sitting on the ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beyond adorable!!! Is there a template for this?

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a clever girl. very cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs