Thursday, September 17, 2009

...never say goodbye....


Are ya liking my 80's song titles?? lol I have been on an 80's kick all week! :)

Well this is my last Digi Shack card as a DT member! :( So sad but i will still use their stamps because they rock!!

The challenge this week is Fall colours! Well i had this Lani coloured and Halloween is one of my fave things about Fall so i made a Halloween card!

Witch Lani is coloured with copics and cut out with nesties, layered on basic black and pumpkin pie cardstock and popped with lots of pop dots!

The paper is that last piece of Halloween paper i have from SU:( sniff sniff Their may be enough to make one more card.

I finished off the card with some brads from my stash, SU ribbon and the sentiment is teeny tiny wishes!

Be sure to check out the digi shack for more great cards!!

HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card. Love that image and the dp!
    TFS
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome! Love that paper and your coloring is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Janet! I love that witch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well you couldn't have picked a cuter card to leave with Janet. Super coloring, and really sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs