Saturday, August 15, 2009

More Christmas Cards!!


I know whats with all the Christmas this week?? Well i was behind on the monthly Christmas card swap i am in so i needed to catch up!

This card is all SU!! I used Old Olive Cardstock and the dsp is the new Christmas paper!!

I used lovely as a tree and stamped it with Old Olive and coloured the trunk with a Chocolate Chip marker. I also distressed the edges with chocolate chip.

I finished off the card with some Chocolate Chip ribbon and the sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes (can you tell i love this set??)

I am going camping tomorrow! I can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janet, love the papers and the stamp. The colours are perfect together.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Don't you just love that new paper?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the papers & wish we had them & teeny weeny wishes - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs