Friday, August 28, 2009

Krista and Shawn:)



Aren't they a darling couple?? I wanted to get some scrapbooking done and i had this Scrapbook kit from Stamping Bella and it had hearts, so i thought this wedding would be a perfect thing for it:)

For this page i really didn't do anything special:) I pretty much just put everything on it from the kit, i changed the layout from what the kit said to do though. I can't make a page with only one picture on it ;)




For this page...well this flowers came all attached...it was kind of annoying to cut them out!
So i cut out a few and put some buttons and bella dots in the middle.
I only coloured the word love in on the stamp, because i felt it was the most important one:)
That is it, pretty simple when you have a kit to work with! I have one more kit i want to play with so maybe tomorrow i will show ya that one:)
HUGS!


1 comment:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs