Sunday, August 16, 2009

Its a sketchy kinda day....








...for a couple reasons...one its a sketch challenge on the corrosive challenge blog and 2 because i made a Halloween card!! lol





This is my last Magnolia card kit:( sniff sniff I am in another swap but i won't get those back until Oct! I guess i will have to start thinking from now on ;)




I coloured Tilda with copics and then just cut her out, she was too big to fit in a nestie:(










The bat and the pumpkin came in the kit too and i coloured them with copics and cut them out and popped them to the page.

That is it really, pretty simple when everything is done for ya ;)

Well be sure to head over to the blog and see what the rest of the DT is up too!!




HUGS!

3 comments:

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs