Monday, July 27, 2009

Squigglefly Challenge Day:)


Today's Squigglefly Challenge is a lovely sketch challenge by Rhonda!

I decided to use the cute squirrel again! I just love colouring him:) Of course i used my copics for him. I cut him out with square nesties.

I used some SU felt flowers for the top with some bella dots in the middle.

I used SU chocolate chip cardstock and the dsp is from one of Taylors Kits.

Well be sure to check out the Squigglefly blog for the rest of the great DT cards!


HUGS

6 comments:

  1. What a super great take on my sketch! I love this! what a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet great card and greetings from Wales

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love those felt flowers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Janet! I love this little squirrel too! Those felt flowers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! Love the flowers! Someones singing a really great song but damn it I don't know who it is. Some guy in a scary get up came flying out of the tub :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs