Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Magnolia card kits....

So i have this sketch saved on my computer and do you think i have any idea what blog its from?? LOL If someone could help me out that would be great:)

So this is another Magnolia card kit! I am trying to get ahead on my Magnolia stash for some swaps on the magnolia yahoo group.

When i made this card i was really tired, so its lacking something! Not sure what though.

Anyway i coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out with nesties.

My base is PTI white with a layer of Regal Rose and Elegant Eggplant.


I think the dsp is an old SU set, it came in the kit so i really don't know what it is. I love the ribbon too, its shiny and pretty!

I finished off the card with a Prima flower with a Petaloo flower in the center and the buttons came with the kit.

the sentiment is from SU fresh cuts.

Well i hope you have a great day:)

HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. It's from Just Magnolias!!!! CUTE card too, love the colours!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No idea where your sketch came from Sistah, but you've made a great card with it! Love the way you've coloured Tilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help you out on where the sketch came from, but you did a great job with it! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute - love the BIG flowers & great colours & colouring

    Take care Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is fabulous!
    Love your gorgeous colours and such pretty papers and detail!
    So happy that you have joined us at Just Magnolia!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the dark purple contrast you have on this card, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Love the white accents on the purple paper.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs