Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lindsay card kit and tree!!

Be sure to Scroll down for the Squigglefly blog hop!!!

This is my Lindsay card for today! Since i was pressed for time i printed out a card kit and the tree and voila i have a card:)

I have a real hard time making bows look nice....ugh...this is why i only make knots in things!! lol

This card is pretty simple...i cut out the image with nesties and coloured it with copics.

I guess that is it for today...Lindsay is giving away another free stamp but again you have to find it on a blog!! happy hopping!!


Also Lindsay is having a sale, spend $5 and get a free stamp!!! Happy shopping!!


HUGS!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Janet
    that's one of the things that are so good about the downloaded images as opposed to a rubber stamps. Just pring and go lol
    Your card is lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love your banner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I love it! I know what you mean I am not good with bows at all!! Your bow turned out pretty so don't worry!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of this card. It feels so elegant! Wonderful job. The big bow at the top is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the bow looks great! I tie mine on upside down and that makes the tails hang right;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow looks good for a just a quick card. I think your bow turned out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this tree! Great job Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a quick, but beautiful card! Great combination of stamps and kits - great tip for those last minute cardmaking moments!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to use the card kit with the tree, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card! Love it! ~Olena~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is the card kit printed on colored cardstock? It looks great! All of it...including the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely tree image, the card is fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs