Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lindsay card kit and tree!!

Be sure to Scroll down for the Squigglefly blog hop!!!

This is my Lindsay card for today! Since i was pressed for time i printed out a card kit and the tree and voila i have a card:)

I have a real hard time making bows look nice....ugh...this is why i only make knots in things!! lol

This card is pretty simple...i cut out the image with nesties and coloured it with copics.

I guess that is it for today...Lindsay is giving away another free stamp but again you have to find it on a blog!! happy hopping!!


Also Lindsay is having a sale, spend $5 and get a free stamp!!! Happy shopping!!


HUGS!!!

13 comments:

  1. Hi Janet
    that's one of the things that are so good about the downloaded images as opposed to a rubber stamps. Just pring and go lol
    Your card is lovely
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I love it! I know what you mean I am not good with bows at all!! Your bow turned out pretty so don't worry!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors of this card. It feels so elegant! Wonderful job. The big bow at the top is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bow looks great! I tie mine on upside down and that makes the tails hang right;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks good for a just a quick card. I think your bow turned out nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this tree! Great job Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a quick, but beautiful card! Great combination of stamps and kits - great tip for those last minute cardmaking moments!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to use the card kit with the tree, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is the card kit printed on colored cardstock? It looks great! All of it...including the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a lovely tree image, the card is fab!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs