Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I don't like missing days....

...but i had no choice! I have been sick for a week and had no motivation to post... i feel a bit better today so i figured i should get caught up on some cards!!

I had to make some Magnolia bday cards for a couple ladies on the Magnolia-licous yahoo group. Thank god for card kits! (i say that a lot lately!)

So this card is pretty simple. I used SC237 on SCS for this one.

My base is PTI white with a piece of Brocade Blue. The dsp and everything else came in the kit.

I coloured Tilda with copics and cut her out.




The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes by SU.

I went for blood work and x[rays today so hopefully they will figure out what is wrong with me!! Its very annoying.

Well off to watch Little House on the Prairie and make some more cards!!

HUGS!

2 comments:

  1. Janet this is very adorable... Your blog is awsome love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs