Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My first Gorjuss girl...




Last week i got my first ever Gorjuss Girls stamps! I bought them all because they are all soooooooo darling!!!! They are a lot of fun to colour too!!

So i started by colouring with my copics. I wanted a goth girl look so i went with purple and black:) I then cut her out with Nesties:)

My base is PTI white with basic black. The DSP is CTMH, i can't remember the name of it though.




I used my EK Sucess punch for the border on the bottom. I used a piece of SU velvet ribbon as well.

I finished off the card with 3 glitter primas with some bling in the middle!

Well i hope you like her as much as i do! I have a feeling you will be seeing lots of Gorjuss girls to come!!

HUGS!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful! they so have the right name lol I love them but I don't own any as yet! how remiss of me?
    loving your card

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable! I love the purple and black together!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This card is awesome!! I LOVE the colors!! I also like that punch! I need to add that to my wish list!! You did a great job on coloring her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, your card is gorgeous!! Love the colors on this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to see more of these. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is really lovely!!! I love the gothic look and you have coloured it so well!!! You know from my Blog that I am in love with these girls as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore her! Very very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is right up your alley janet! with the style that you reflect! and it really shows in how you designed this card! so cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's a little doll! Love this card, especially the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, she's Gorjuss alright! Love the Goth colours, great card

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love the colours and the Gorjuss girl which is beautifully coloured.

    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs