Friday, June 26, 2009

Its a Scrappy Frogs Challenge Day!!



Well this was a tough challenge for me because i am not good with the whole pirate thing!! The challenge was to use this Pirate ship background to make a card! I decided to download the free Dragon too (because i need him for another project anyway!).


I coloured the Dragon and Background with Copics, it was fun to colour them:) I tried to make the wood look old on the deck, but i don't think it worked! lol



My colours are Green Galore and Baja Breeze. The stripped paper is from Piggy Tales.



I cut out the dragon and placed him in the middle. Oh i also used Mojo92 for this one as well!
The greeting is from the SU set On your Birthday and i punched it out with my SU punch.
I finished off the card with some corners and some bling (because every dragon needs bling right??)
So be sure to head over to the Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog to see what the prize is and what the rest of the DT came up with:)
HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. That card is too cute! I just love dragons but Dustin Pike's dragons so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! Fabulous take on the sketch!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet your cards are darling... very nice layouts on them all and the colors all pop together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so cute! Love your whole scene1

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little scene and your coloring is so perfect!!
    Great card girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is so dang cute! Great job on the coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Pirates... how can you not be good with them? Think about Cpn Jack Sparrow LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs