Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry i am late!!




I know my posts are usually ready at 7am...not today! I just finished making this card, who knew a puppy could be so much work??? Right now she is sleeping, that is how i got the card made and this post going! lol

This card is for Bellariffic Fridays, the challenge was gold and bling. I am not a fan of gold but i remembered having this gold paper so i thought i would go for it!




I started with a card kit (only a couple more bella ones left!!). I love the colours in the papers! They are very pretty! In the kit was the 2 different papers, the bling, the scallop nestie and a bunch of other stuff i didn't use (enough for another card!)


I coloured her with copics and used a gold zig zag pen for the umbrella handle. The sentiment is from Love you Much by SU.


I finished it off with some bling in the corner and used my gold pen around the nestie.

Hope you are having a good day! Here is the half a sleep puppy:)
HUGS!


4 comments:

  1. Janet, your baby is so freakin' adorable! I she as sweet as she looks? I am soooooo happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee, there's nothing like a puppy for wasting time... Good luck getting some crafting done, the card you've posted looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card with a lot of gold and bling love it.
    Your dog is so sweet what's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, Janet! And your dog is so cute.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs