Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back to our regularly scheduled program...



...i love trying new things but sometimes things just don't work ;) But really what are you going to know what you like if you don't try things!


Well this is another card kit but definitly my style:) This is from Dee! She sent the Chichi image from Stamping Bella and the funky dsp oh and the flower brad!


So i found this sketch on SCS, its for the wish rak monthly card challenge.
I think this is Gardena Greenthumb. I coloured here with copics and then cut her the 3X3. I rounded the corners with my SU corner rounder. I then cut out a nestie and used it as my mat. I think it looks cool:)
I then cut out Chocolate Chip paper and Regal rose for the back ground and cut the DSP and put it all together. I wrapped a piece of So Saffron ribbon around it all and put a brad on it using my crop a dile.
I finished off the card with 3 green bella dots, popped the image and we are done:) I love these colours!!
Well we are going to go to Cleveland on Thursday and Friday. I think we will go to Erie PA shopping one day and then Cleveland the next. No worries though, i will have posts for ya while i am gone:) I will also post the great Bday cards i have already gotten, i love bday cards!!!
HUGS@@


9 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute image! I love the colours you used.
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love the card and the colours. Oh la la!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable card...very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a nice card! I really like the colors you used. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fairy! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...card and image! Another awesome job, my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. This is lovely.

    BuckCherry. OMG I love them "you crazy bitch"

    Doesn't quite go with my first statement now does it :0

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have this BG paper im sure i wont do it justic !!! now that im seeing this wonderufl card...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs