Thursday, April 23, 2009

Its a Bellarrific day:)




YAY:) Karen sent me the pictures from Bellaland!! I can't wait to go back, its like being in heaven! lol Also here is my card submission for Bellarrific fridays! Here is our inspiration, its a scrap can! lol (this was my idea, i didn't think they would go for it though! lol)








My card is pretty simple. I started out with using Jaime's last bella sketch challenge.

I had kini bella already stamped out so she was my first choice. I coloured her with my copics and her bikini with a spica glitter pen. I used one of taylors tiny twinkles for some bella button bling ;)
The paper is Basic grey dsp and i used close to cocoa for my brown. I finished off the card with some random ribbon i had lying around and the sentiment is also Stamping Bella. I bought the dots at the store and i am in love with them, i want more!!


Here is the bella group shot! Me, Dana, Em, Karen, Miche, Leslie and Nicky! It turned out great!! :)
Well i hope you have a fab day, i am on a 6 or 7 day stretch at work...hope my foot holds up!
HUGS!



8 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the colors!
    Looks like you had a blast!!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colours love how it al get together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah you lucky girl! I've always wanted to go to bella land. Cute card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cutsie card! Oh that must of been awesome to be in Bellaland!
    Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Janet! The image is awesome. And great photo, thanks for sharing! :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! I love the way you brought attention to the sentiment & the gorgeous paper goes w/her bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that paper! Your Bellaland visit must have been so cool, did you buy loads?

    Great card Janet, wonderful colouring as always :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs