Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Kristen:)






Today is one of my BFF Kristen's birthday:) We have been friends for over 15 years now and she is my go to girl for almost anything:) This is a picture of us on our free trip to CUBA last April:)






Ok onto my card! How fitting its a birthday card:) This is another monthly card kit. I have no idea where to dsp is from but i like it:)


The bella was stamped in burgandy ink and i used my copics and it looks ok. I don't think it was the right ink so i was sure to be careful when colouring.


I used an old Sketch Challenge from SCS, i just flipped it:) I finished it off with a pink flower from SU. Pretty easy card:) I got these done in no time:)

Well i hope you are having a great day! I have to see my physio therapist today because my heel is killing me!!! Wish me luck:)

HUGS!!




6 comments:

  1. OMG I LOVE IT!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors!! The Bella is perfect!! And that flower!!!! WOW!!
    I bet she loved her card!!!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card for a cute friend! Just where do you find the time to stamp so much? I love seeing what you've been up to...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute. is that the SU die top note or something like that? You did great with the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it, as I always do! What's up with your heel?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Bella card!!! Glad you had fun with your BFF!!!
    Btw,I really like your signature thingy!! It is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card, the colours are brilliant :). Like the crochet flower, it really finishes off the card well

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs