Saturday, March 14, 2009

...You're an angel.....


sing with me...:) i love that song...i really need a vacation...things are pretty tense around here at work and with the bf situation...so bear with me! :)
Ok onto my card...i did this quick card for BSC71 and CC205 over on SCS. I love this bella she is such a darling! i need to use her more:) Nothing really special about this card...its pretty plain:)
Have a great day! I am in London Ont. all day for the SU regionals!! Chat with ya soon:)
HUGS

7 comments:

  1. Tata Bella is really beautiful, Janet and I love that flower. Have a great time at SU regionals. :)
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as always! Gotta love those Bellas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card...that's one of my favourite Bellas too!! Have fun at regionals...wish I could have gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very darling, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Janet! Your Bella cards are always so cute!!!
    Hope it gets better at work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo, sounds like you had a good weekend!
    This card is another beauty! Fabulous image and lovely papers!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs