Monday, March 23, 2009

Its Monday...and..


I am in Boston:) I have a weeks posts for ya though!! I couldn't leave you guys without some cards to share!!
Here is my Anya card! This is my kit i put together for Chrissy's monthly kit swap. I love this DSP, its from SU i think its called sunshine morning or something to that effect. Its so bright and cheery! For cardstock i used pacific point, chocolate chip and summer sun. I also used TECC59 and it was a fun one:) This card is little 4.25 X4.25. I coloured my alice anya with copics, used some bella dots and paper pierced the bottom...look NO RIBBON! wow eh?? lol
HUGS!!!

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love Alice Anya! You colored her so cute! Love the colors!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute!!!!
    Have a wonderful time in Boston Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Janet! I can't believe there's no ribbon! lol I love to use ribbons on my cards. :)

    Have a great time in Boston!
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, have a great time in Boston :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute Janet! The DSP is called Good Morning Sunshine (I only know that because it is just about to be released here in Oz and I have a pack).

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs