Friday, February 27, 2009

I love monkeys...


i think this little guy is chantigo or something like that, i got him through wish rak though:) Ummmmmm...what to say about this card....like fluffles i had him coloured forever ago...the paper i used is chocolate chip and green galore. The dsp is ctmh and the part of the flower i coloured green was really yellow (but it didn't match my image!). I used the latest SFYTT. I had to adjust the sketch a bit because my image was too long!! But it worked. I coloured him with my copics and cut him out with my nestibilites!!
Hope you like him:)
HUGS

5 comments:

  1. Janet you're amazing, he's adorable - can I ask how many stamps do you own??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah he's cute. How's the haircut?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh...he is super cute Janet! Great card!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs