Sunday, February 22, 2009

For The Greeting Farm challenge....


i made this card. I printed Anya too small so i decided to use a square card. This is also the supplies for one of my card kit swaps i am in, hope they like the image and paper!
I used So saffron, regal rose and pretty in pink on this card. I think Anyas hair is a bit bright, but its cute:) I used my cuttlebug swirl folder for the background and georgia peach paper as well (which i can gladly say i am almost out of...really i have never run out of SU dsp!!)
I finished her off with some prima flowers and a new SU brad in the middle. Oh and some so saffron ribbon!!
I have also decided i am going to Las Vegas for my birthday in may!! I am soooooooo excited!!! Maybe some of you will join me ;) wishful thinking i know! lol
Oh...and i went through my playlist, i was annoyed that some of the videos were gone...so i fixed it all up:)
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Great card Janet! I have never been to Vegas, have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love her hair!
    Great card!
    hugz
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's not to like. Everything is perfect. I like how you tied your bow. I am extremely bow challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your card for Marie's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Janet!! Love the color combo and she is so sweet!
    Are you going to gamble???
    Vegas is nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Janet! I love the soft colours you used. I wish I could go to Vegas, but the Ocean you know...lol
    Have fun!
    I have something for you on my blog
    Hugs, Vanja

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs