Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Didn't think i would get to post!!


But here i am:) I had a Dr's appt this morning, come to find out i have a chest infection which sucks!! But i have some meds now..finally after a month i should be good!! I also have a physio appt today!

Anyway when i got home i just had to work on this card!! It is a card kit again from my fave swapping group on SCS! The kits are fab that everyone sends!!

The layout is from Iheart2stamp.com, i have had it printed for a while, just didn't have time to use it:) I kinda used it on my lily card, but not really:) The DSP is from my minds eye. I used pumpkin pie, riding hood red and baja breeze cardstock. Coloured with copics and there ya go:) Not sure why i layered it so much, it didn't need it really!

Thanks Dee for an awsume kit!!! My card for tomorrow is done! Its strange!! Its a challenge for my SBS group!!

HUGS!!

4 comments:

  1. Janet, I am sorry that I forgot to post to you my sincere thank you for sending me your fabulous card! I love her! I rewrote my post so I properly thanked you and Sharon. Janet, thank you for thinking of me, my holidays were very rough on me, but your little card was so cute that it totally lifted my spirits. BTW, I love this card you have posted here as well. You are a great sister, thank you.
    Hugs, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' adorable! This stamp has been in my cart for the longest time. Maybe I finally need to hit submit, huh?

    Sorry to hear that you are so sick. :( Can I do anything???

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is CUTE!!! Hope you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute :).

    Hope you're feeling better, sounds like we both have the same bug.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs