Saturday, January 17, 2009

did i find it???


my mojo that is...well i made a card...i feel like its missing something though! Oh well you decide!

I made this card for a swap i am in. I had to make a birthday card with a magnolia stamp and ribbon. The colours are brocade blue, summer sun and chocolate chip. You can't tell but i sanded the cuttlebug background to lighten it a bit. I cut out edwin and have him sitting on the ribbon. i think it needs something...oh well i am going to package it up and send it off so does it really matter?? lol

So far today i have cleaned my room, fixed my bed, have done some laundry and cleaned my stamp space. Lets see what else i can get accomplished today:) I am going out with my friend Hideko for dinner, so not sure if i will have time, we will see though.

I got some sad news today that my friend Crystal's Grandma passed away:( She was a funny lady. Its sad that Crystal is in AB though and can't come home for the funeral. I will go though (the family are my ex-inlaws but i love them to pieces!) Crystal's mom is like a mom to me. (too bad her son had to be a jerk off! lol)

Ok enough babble for one day, i have to finish these cards!!!

HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. I think it's very clever having him sit on the ribbon & love the embossing folder you're used I should get my c'bug out of it's box occasionally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love the lo of it and that CB folder is nice! goes great with that little edwin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the card looks great as it is. Sometimes we can all get a bit carried away adding things on and it can all be too much of a good thing.

    Sorry to hear about your friend's Grandma :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the card looks great as it is. Sometimes we can all get a bit carried away adding things on and it can all be too much of a good thing.

    Sorry to hear about your friend's Grandma :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certianly have found it! This is just too cute! Love the colour combination too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...so nice! I don't have any Edwins yet. Maybe I'll need to get him!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs