Saturday, December 27, 2008

The winner is.........

WOW this random thing is much easier than ballots!!!! :) So are you ready????
..
..
..
the winning number is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Random.org...
Here is your sequence:
15

SUSIE:) Susie said...
Hey sister I just posted my challenge and also posted about the blog candy on my blog today........BTW great blog candy can you believe it December 27th is my 33rd b-day itwould be nice bday present :)

Way to go Sister!!!! I will pacakge it up and get it out to ya!!
Thanks everyone for playing!!
HUGS!!!

P.S. check out this amazing blog candy!!!
http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2008/12/20/christmas-mini-album-pages-6-7-plus-150-give-a-way/

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations Susie, you got a great birthdya present here!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs