Monday, December 22, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS:)

And happy holidays to all!! I don't see any stamping time until after the holidays! But look at all the fab. cards i got??? This year i got 9 hand stamped cards!! I usually only get one from Karen ;) But this year i got 9!! WOW:) They are my fave by far!! If i get more tomorrow i will have no room for them!! lol But that is a good problem to have!!
Our family tradition is simple...EAT!! Must be an italian thing;) We are going to my dads for Christmas Eve, and my sisters Christmas day. I want to try and relax but i doubt that will happen! lol I am sure my sister will put me to work!!
So i hope Santa is good to everyone, and you have a great family tradition to follow!! :) See ya in a couple days!!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!
HUGS from snowy niagara falls!!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Janet and a Happy Healthy New Year.

    Thank you for all your hard work challenging your SBS sisters, it's fun to take part and helps us all to feel part of it

    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to display all of your received cards. I should do this so I can take a picture of mine.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs