Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thursday:)




Hi everyone:) i got to make 2 cards tonight yay:)
The first one is for a bella colour challenge, when i saw these colours i thought of this bella for some reason:)
The next card if for a cuttlebug swap i am in. I used a CC from SCS and thought of a guitar right away:) I love these colours together!!


I also won Neil Diamond tickets! LOL I am still laughing about it because i hate neil diamond! I am going to try to sell them and use the money to buy Christmas gifts:)


Well Happy turkey day to my US friends:)


HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. LOL somehow I don't pictue either one of us at a Neil Diamond concert. Geesh! Well congrats anyway. Love the guitar card. I have that set too but haven't used it yet. I don't think I can make anything that would even remotely compare to how cool yours is. I saw your cards on bellariffic friday btw. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get Chinese Democracy yet? Is it any good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd laugh too if I won Neil Diamond tickets, though I'd probably go just for the sheer fun of it (or give the tickets to an aged relative!). Have fun! Love the cards, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Janet! LOVE that guitar stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! (I don't like Neil Dimond either!!LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet,your cards are lovely !!

    hugs,
    ying

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Janet, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the guitar stamp. Who makes it and where can I get it from? Oh, yeah, the card's really good too
    :0)

    Fun colours for the surfer, very summery

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guitar stamp is SO you! Great card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs