Thursday, October 16, 2008

Who knew....

my vacation would be so busy!! ugh!! All i have made are the 2 challenge cards and got stuff ready for my stamp a stack! Tomorrow i am going to Toronto to visit my aunt and cousin and to pick up my niece! We are going to have a girls day:) All i have done the last 2 days is shop! I bought some really cool things though!! I found a dollar store that sells this cool prima-like flowers!! So my picture for today will have to be some more older creations i have made:)

Ok how about these frames!! The one with the flowers is of my mom (RIP) and the ones with the leaves i made for my dad:) Its my parents in Las Vegas at the Grand Canyon i think:) He loved it and its sitting on his tv:) These are the frames from Michaels that are $1.50!!


Alright i am off for some more shopping!! I will be creating lots on Saturday!! No one will be dragging me out of the house!!!! :)

HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs