Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Made some cards today:)



So i worked at the gift shop today (it was busy!!), i had a few hours before i go to McD's so i made some cards!!

The first ones were made from a card kit i got. I love these colours together! Not usually my style but it worked. I like the one on the left better because i love RIBBON:)


Net is my snowbunnybella card i made for a swap! I used shimmery white paper (why have i not used this before??), snow dots embossing folder, nesties, stickles and frosted baubles (my FAVE!!). I can't believe now nicely the baubles fit in the snow flakes! Are you ever just so proud of a card?? This is one of them:)

I am hoping tomorrow to play with my Magnolia stamps!! They are too cute!!

Ok off to work...wish me luck, its inventory night!! ugh...

hugs

4 comments:

  1. Janet, these are simply gorgeous! The colours are so soft. They really work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your snowbunny bella card! So clean & crisp! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card... I love Bella's I have a few myself... I love the colors so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, just dropped by to say..ur creations r really good! keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, thanks for stopping by, have a corrosive day:)
hugs